- Ultimate styling brush for detangling, blow-drying, defining curls and smoothing
- Larger brush size compliments longer hair
- 9 rows of smooth, round-ended pins to reduce catch or drag
- Staggered pin pattern delivers maximum grip and tension
- 'Tear-drop' handle provides extra comfort and balance
The Denman D4 Classic Large Styler offers versatile styling, and is perfect for detangling, blow-drying, defining curls and smoothing the hair. This multi-functional hair brush features 9 rows of smooth, round-ended pins that are incorporated to reduce catch or drag when styling wet or dry hair. The staggered pin pattern delivers maximum grip and tension, targeting the full surface of the hair. The half-round, anti-static rubber pad offers total control while blow-drying and aids in eliminating frizz. Denman's unique, tear-drop handle with its rounded shape offers extra comfort and balance, fitting perfectly into the curves of the hand. Achieve perfectly polished, smooth hair with the original Denman D4 Classic Large Styler.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.