- Innovative, hourglass-shaped barrel creates volume, curls and waves
- Barrel hugs the contours of the head, penetrating the root for maximum lift
- Thermoceramic Technology distributes heat evenly throughout the barrel, preventing 'hot spots'
- Ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel allows greater heat absorption for faster styling
- Velvet-touch handle creates comfortable, all-day salon use
- 43mm barrel ideal for medium-long hair
The Denman DHH3 43mm Head Hugger Brush features an innovative, hourglass design for creating voluminous movement, curls and waves. This barrel hugs the contours of the head, penetrating to the root of the hair for maximum lift. Crimped nylon bristles gently grip and control the hair for improved styling and performance. These brushes use Thermoceramic Technology to enhance heat retention and distribute it evenly through a ceramic-coated, aluminium vented barrel. This prevents 'hot spots' from appearing, and achieves faster, easier styling free of damage. DHH3 features a velvet-touch handle for comfortable, all-day salon use. The 43mm barrel is ideal for medium-long hair. Penetrate the hair for a voluminous root-lift with Denman DHH3 43mm Head Hugger Brush in Black/Orange.
Iconic by name, the Denman collection of hairbrushes and tools have been used in salons and households since 1938. Existing as the "hairdresser's hairbrush", Vidal Sassoon set Denman on the path to global recogntion by using these styling brushes to create the infamous bob in the 1960s.